At Sifex Limited we take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting it. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. Sifex Limited will be what is known as the 'controller' of the personal data you provide us with.
Who are we?
We are Sifex Ltd, established since 1989 and owners of Sifex Boutique, www.sifexfrenchpropertiesforsale.com, a website which provides a portal for private sellers and agents, selling property in France to showcase their properties to their best advantage, without the intervention of an intermediary.
How do we collect information from you
Your personal information is collected when you login to the Sifex Boutique site, www.sifexfrenchpropertiesforsale.com to create an account in order to use the Sifex Boutique website services.
What type of information is collected from you.
1.If you are a 'buyer the personal information we collect will include your full name and email address if you are browsing properties and intending to use the viewing basket and email alerts.
2. If you are a private seller or agent intending to advertise properties for sale, the personal information we collect will include a full name, email address, postal address and usually a telephone number.
Why we need your data and how your data is used.
1. Creating an Account in the Guest Book.
We use your email address as part of allowing you to access your account in order to use the services you have signed up for, and also in order to be able
to contact you should a security breach arise.
2. If you are a private seller or an agent and have opened an account with us and paid for an advertising package, we use your email address as part of allowing you to access your account in order to edit/upload property details and also to be able to contact you about any changes to the website or should a security breach arise.
We will never sell your data or share your personal details with any third party and we undertake to keep your details safe and secure.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using the Sifex Boutique website, www.sifexfrenchpropertiesforsale.com you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Sifex Ltd, P.O. Box No 71411, London SW6 9GH.
How long we keep your data/ Right to Erasure.
1. For buyers using the Viewing Selection or Email Alerts in My Boutique, there is a 'Delete account' button on the 'Edit my Details' Page.
2. For Sellers or Agents, once your advertisement is no longer active, your personal data information will be erased and only a note of your transaction and name will remain for accounting purposes. Under U.K. Tax legislation we are bound to retain this for a period of six years.
What are your rights:
If at any time you believe the information we process on you is not correct, you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated at firstname.lastname@example.org and entitle your email:Personal Data Complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that our processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office: https://ico.org.uk/
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law.
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.