Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 2.1223 ha
Agence Valora Immobilier
A charming "chartreuse" or small chateau of 250m², in a hamlet 25km from Perigueux and just over an hour from Bordeaux, on a hillside with views over the Isle valley. Some modernisation is required.
Property Taxes are of 1280 € P.a. And 664€ p.a. Respectively.
The property is set in grounds of 27,583m2.
The asking price is of 365,000 € including agency commission of 6% but not including notaire’s fees and taxes.
Garden floor :
- Entrance hall 3.7m x 4.4m with staircase leading down to the ground floor and French windows opening onto a 1.9m x 6.6m terrace
- Second entrance hall 3m x 4.1m with Artois ceramic floor tiles, staircase leading to the first floor and French windows opening onto a partially covered 2.5m x 4.3m terrace
- Living / dining room 5.9m x 5.9m with big stone fireplace and parquet floor
- Sitting room 5.2m x 6.2m with lovely white marble fireplace and parquet floor
- Small office 2.3m x 2.4m with tiled floor
- Kitchen, 3.6m x 4.2m with tiled floor and glazed door opening onto a terrace of 3.9m x 10.7m
- Bedroom, 3.5m x 4.5m, with marble fireplace, parquet floor and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom, 3m x 5.5m with marble fireplace, parquet floor and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom, 3m x 5.5m, with parquet floor and built in wardrobe
- Separate WC
Ground floor :
- Entrance 1.35m x 3.8m with parquet floor
- Bedroom, 3.3m x 3.3m, with handbasin and parquet floor
- Room requiring renovation, 3.3m x 3.6m with sink
- Recess with separate WC
- Cellar, 4m x 6m, with boiler room
- Lean-to, 2m x 4m
- Cellar 3.1m x 3.3m
- Cellar 4.7m x 5.8m
First floor :
- Attic bedroom, 3.1m x 4.2m
- Attic bedroom, 2.7m x 3m
- Attic bedroom, 3m 3.3m
- Attic bedroom,2.1m x 2.5m with built in cupboard
- Attic bedroom, 2.6m x 5.5m with built in cupboard
- Small attic room, 2.1m x 3.2m
- Bathroom with WC
Attic of about 50m2
Amenities: Mains gas central heating and hot water, and wood fired boiler Mains drainage
There is an attractive 7.3m x 11.3m barn, detached from the chartreuse but forming another side of the courtyard, in excellent condition with a 4m x 7.3m mezzanine.
Small building with summer room
Another outbuilding with storage area
The property is set in 21 223m² of tree filled parkland, with two fishponds carved into the rock, an arbor and woodland
On the other side of the lane to the village there is 6 360m² more land with some fruit trees and walnut trees, part of which could be built on.
A most attractive property