Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 3 ha
Agence Valora Immobilier
Charming property situated in a verdant part of the Verteillacois region, comprising a XVth C Manoir, lovely guest house, barn and several other small outbuildings. The ensemble is set in approximately 3 ha of mature parkland with swimming pool. The Manoir is flanked by two square towers and offers 250 m2 of living space. Additional jpg images available upon request.
Main living accommodation:
- Entrance hall & staircase
- Spacious country kitchen (6.6m x 7.3m) with stone inglenook fireplace, terracotta floor, door to courtyard
- Dining room (6.4m x 6.6m) with stone fireplace, terracotta floor
- Bedroom (4m x 4.1m) with door to courtyard and a small terrace
- Ensuite bathroom (2.4m x 3.9m) with fitted cupboards
- Separate WC
- Cellar (2.7m x 6m) with concrete floor
- Raised entry via double stone staircase
- Landing (2.2m x 5.1m)
- Living room (6.8m x 7.2m) with stone fireplace
- Bedroom (3m x 4.3m) with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom (4.5m x 6.3m) with stone fireplace and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom (3.3m x 4m) with en-suite bathroom in the tower
- Bedroom (3.3m x 4m)
- Separate WC
Additional information: Oil-fired CH. Viessman boiler for hot water. Alarm.
Guest House (140 m2)
- Living room (4m x 6.6m) with stone fireplace, terracotta floor, staircase
- Dining room (4.2m x 4.6m) with terracotta floor
- Kitchen (3m x 4.2m) with tiled floor
- 4 bedrooms
- Shower room
Additional information: Oil-fired CH and hot water.
- Adjoining barn: 6.6m x 8.5m
- Boiler room: 4.4m x 6.4m
- Free-standing outbuilding with bread oven (3.1m x 3.5m) and storage (2.6m x 3m).
- Further outbuilding with storage
- Covered parking for 3 vehicles.
Grounds: 3 ha mature parkland. Gardens. Swimming pool (11m x 5m). Automatic watering system in the courtyard.